The minor Business Administration is open to:
• VU students
• Students from other Dutch universities
• exchange students
• You are a 3rd year university bachelor student
• You have basic knowledge of math and statistics, as provided in the academic core of any academic programme at VU Amsterdam or equivalent.
• VU Amsterdamstudents in the BSc programmes Economics and (International) Business Administration.
• Registration opens 15 July
• VU students: enroll through VUnet into all minor courses (periods 1-3).
• Students of other Dutch Universities: please register as a secondary course student (bijvak) via register.vu.nl.
More information about this procedure can be found on this website in Dutch or in English.
Please note: register as soon as possible to ensure admission!
Are you an exchange student or Semester in Amsterdam student? The International Office is responsible for course approval and registration. For details about course registration, requirements, credits, semesters and so on, please contact your programme.
"The minor Business Administration offered me a profound insight in the science and art of business. I particularly appreciated the multi-disciplinary approach, entailing an integral perspective on dealing with business (model) challenges and solutions. The minor also enabled me to deepen my methodological knowledge and skills and stimulated me to apply obtained knowledge to real-life situations. The programme also offered an excellent opportunity to enhance my team skills, as students possessed different cultures and backgrounds. Taken together, the minor turned out to be a great learning experience and in hindsight I think it constitutes an important building block in my academic education."
"As a guest lecturer I enjoyed the lively interaction with students of different nationalities in the course on Busisness Model Innovation. The mixture of theory and practice in the course is one of its strong points. For the students, this course will be a great asset in their future careers."
1 semester (30 EC)
Economie, Recht en Bestuur
Gedrag en Maatschappij
School of Business and Economics